XL Africa will partner with incubators or accelerators in selected countries that have proven to be dynamic African start-up Hubs.
XL Africa will providing additional value for companies that went through the local acceleration and are ready for growth.
Each Country Partner will
- Positioning as country partner
- Branding and exposure through the XL Africa program
- Ability to recommend specific companies to XL Africa
- Access to materials developed as part of the program
Role of the Country Partners
- Promotion and referrals of eligible ventures
- Support in delivering information sessions
- Provide space for start-ups if needed
- Host networking session and provide introductions to local investors
- Provide media opportunities to entrepreneurs and companies they represent from their countries
- Access to their mentor network.
All Africa-based accelerators are then also encouraged to take part in the monthly online webinars designed for entrepreneurs before the residential accelerator and will be invited to take part in the residential Cape Town accelerator for selected start-ups.